Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Umrah Trip part 1 (Preparation)

Penting! U need to prepare urself with your readings plus kursus and everything. Or else..U go for nothing. I didnt have a chance to go for the course due to my very packed schedule. But I did prepare myself with all these books...and plus all the type of prayer that we ought to do..before we head ourselves there. It is pertinent for us to be "clean'' before we go into Land of Harem. There's one more..a set of DVD for UMRAH. . It's a real complete set of Umrah course. It's very easy and helpful..


 These was part of my preparation before am off for the pilgrim. It's very important to get urself ready in everything..especially if u r a fussy type of person. If u're simple type of person..worry not..coz u can get everything that u need over there. I ni jenis yg cepat freak out if I couldnt get things yang I btol2 nak. So kesimpulan nya..untuk minah2 yang cepat freakout macam I ni..U better get urself ready with your own things. And yes..lotion and lip balm tersangat la penting ok. Cuaca kat sana sgt kering..So u'll tend to get a chappy lips easily. Apply lots..lots..lots of those jelly on ur sexy lippy. U wont regret. 
Not to overly bring your make up..believe me..u wont need it there. But just bring one each..coz sometimes ..during your visits to other places..u might want to look a bit pretty than usual..so just bring em along with u .

Owhh..ok ..ini pun sangat 2 penting. If u have gastric..never forget to bring your medicine. Same goes with ponstan (pain killer), clarinase( for flu), vit C and vaporub. Not to forget the antiseptic Dettol hand gel, manicure set, wet tissue, and panty liner for ladies.





Dont forget a spare shoes..just in case u lost ur shoes there. But no worries..u can always get a new shoes there very cheap and easy. Only that, u cant be too picky..coz the ''comelness'' is not their thingy..U have to accept whatever type of shoes tht they have it there. Unless u go to shopping mall..then u can get a good one.


Most of the clothes that i brought was in black n white..and of course..white is more cause I love white so much..




No comments: