Monday, June 13, 2011

AcroPhobia

I think am normal for being acrophobia or commonly called phobia of heights. Hahahaa..i can get cold feet by just watching movie. Seriously! Mannn..am so hopeless. This is something out of my control. And I call it the lost of sanity moment. Hahaha. . Everytime I watch any movie which shows any scene up from a higher altitude , I will get like, Wooowwwwhhhh…and my stomach feel like vomiting out things..and my hand and feet sweat terribly. What ashamed man..hahaha. However, I really love staying on the high ground, I mean like having a home up on the high building where I can get to see full sky and all the cities and lights. It’s just that I don’t have the guts to look down the building. It’s two different feeling, I can keep on looking straight but not down. If I look down, I can right away feel the gravity, as if the earth is pulling me down, or feel like wind is trying to push me down. Goshh..am imagining things again. Now I blame it to Robert Pattison and Kristen for the flying scene in the New Moon. Watch this movie over and over again, but never fails me. Really glued to this movie.


By only looking at the Picture my hands and feets go sweat!

 Seriously I can get kill by simply looking down like this, hahahaa...so if anybody want to kill me..they can just put me on the high building and I can die standing just like that.

No comments: