Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lights me UP ...it's Tea Talking now..

I love sipping tea and smells the aroma of aromatic fresh tea. And TWG tea definitely have all the kind of tea that I love to sip. They have hundreds or perhaps thousand kind of tea..which I gave up to read on it...hahaha.. I was like..what the hE**... so many kind of tea...are they simply putting the name on it just to make them looks a lot. But hey.. No..they are definitely different and they are a whole bunch of collection of all the best tea in the world. Just name it..they have it..wallaa... *put your hands up in the air now bebeh!!*

In KL..you may now go to Pavillion and the TWG is located in front of Tod's Boutique *ooohh..i love Tods!! straightly looking at my blistered feet cause by the Shoes ;( * ..sipping tea while eyeing on those lovely things around is always my cup of tea (is everything about tea now?? Am doing my tea talikng) I went there with my sister, we chose different tea, I took Grand Wedding Tea and She Took Silver Moon Tea. I would say..wow..I love it..tea with peachy kind of taste is always my kind of choice. We took the tea time set...with scones and ice cream..Well..I wouldnt say much of the scone coz I dont think that would the best scone ..there are many other places have much more tastier scone than this..I 'm thinking of baking it now...hahahha...I'll make Mine the best....kahkkahkahkah...(angkat bakul naik sdiri..helloooo...)...As much as I love having my tea time in hotel..but this one would be something else...it's quite pricy but I still think it is affordable..

And yess..of course .... I bought one of my favorite tea there..And so I can have a sip sip time at home and my office..without having to dream of going somewhere else to get those kind of nice tea..walla!!


Yes..I was wearing my office corporate uniform..as we just finished with the Seminar at The Royal Chulan..hahaha..I cant believe it too..seeing myself walking around in mall with that uniform..but who cares...;p






The scone..hmm..I would say..not my kind of best scone..


No comments: