Friday, March 21, 2014

Live Love Pray

Being engaged and get married is what most couple wanted to do in their life. It's one step closer to a real togetherness with  our love ones. But sometimes it is much difficult than what we ever think. That's what couple in engagement used to said to me.

I got so many things to share but I just dont know where to start...

All I can say.. I feel like walking inside a tunnel now..a dark tunnel, wishing that I'll see the light soon at the end of it..just to make me feel relief for a while before getting into a new tunnel.

Suffocated and tired is what I can say over here..but I swear..u cant imagine how bad it really feels. Sometimes, I made mistakes when I act based on my impulse..and later on I regret. But somehow..I feel like..should I regret?? Or was it actually the right thing to do? Surveying, doing costing and shopping are something that I like the most..but now becoming something that is so tiring.

But hey..

Just hold on there tight..am sure I'll get to somewhere..

I'm preparing for so many things that came into my life for like at once in a sudden..I'm grateful for what I got..but yeahh..sometimes things wont turn out to be as how you wish. Sometimes, working with two or more head is much easier than one, however you cant expect people to commit as how you want it to be.

This week, this month is one of the toughest month for me. I've seen so many things came to me. Some I managed to handle it nicely...but then I also slipped and fall off the ground. Truthfully, We can never take control of all situation if we're not in a good position of doing so. Ignorance, inconsiderate and selfishness tend to wreak off many things.That's what I learned from people around me.

Sometimes, to set clear the air...one need to step back and keep silent for a while. I got scared when I saw people screaming and lashing another people. I don't know how does he really feels when he did that to her..maybe he felt powerful and strong when he could do that to his girlfriend, wife or what not.. But seriously I'm not gonna blend with such ideas. My mind are more tolerant with a soft spoken and gentlemen attitude guy.  For me, such action brought you to no where except toward the further wreckage. Such actions keep me thinking of what should I do if I were in that situation. In situation where being screamed by the guy with harsh words. Being left all alone silently. Will I feel secure being with that kind of man? That kind of a man only showed how selfish he is. He disrespected her by screaming and yelling at her without feeling guilty. He actually showed his own weakness of how short minded he was, being out of control and short tempered.

I used to hear so many kind of horrible stuff happened to couple in engagement. A story of a girl suddenly being left by the fiancee for some silly things that he intended to do with his friends and colleagues. Being left for some other girl that he is having affair with. Or the guy not getting or doing any sort of preparation for the wedding at all. Giving out all sort of ridiculous rules before the wedding.

I really hope that it wont happen to me as right now I'm so happy being in this relationship. I wish that we can roll out our wedding plan and work on it together with happy faces. I hope we will try to tolerate with each other as much as we could. I hope that we will respect each other in no matter what we do in our lives. Being sincere and get romantic with each other. Truthfully, am scared but I just wish that Allah will help us to make all things easy for us...rabbi yassir wala tuaassir wa tamin bil khoir...Amin.




No comments: