Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pan Seared Salmon with Mix salad lettuce and poached egg




I loves hot n spicy..hence the chillies..hihihi
 

okie dokie..here's another recipe of my favourite dinner menu .... the Pan seared salmon with mix salad. The salad that I use in here are the only that i bought at Giant Store. And the salmon..i seared it with a lil of  garlics, pepper and salt..that's it.  I used head part coz i just loved the fatty oil that came it..it'll make my salmon taste more juicier and sweet. Then, when everything 's ready it served everything in plate with my desire dressing. For this one, I made my own one,  instead of lemon...I used lime to get extra stingy sour and sharp taste ..add in a lil salt, sugar, diced chilli and balsamic vinegar. Pour on the salmon and ready to eat...hmmm...

No comments: