Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Umrah Trip Part 2

Yeah..I'm alone and ready to go to Baitullah. Am used to backpack..So I have no worry of travelling alone. The travel agency have set up somebody to be my mahram. Unfortunately he cant go, so I only brought his identification and personal detail with me just in case people from Saudi Arabia custom ask me anything. All I did was ...I gave all of me to Allah. And Alhamdulillah...He took care of me very well. I have no problem at all at custom. The officer didnt ask me anything at all.

Briefing by people from Travel agency

My friends and family accompanying me..Thank you so much

Hahaha..I lost this shoe at Masjid Nabawi Madinah..sayang sgt kasut baru..huhu

i took this this picture when we transit at Bangladesh..Am glad we transited in here so I can really see how their life really is..and eye-opening. And am all grateful that Allah let me be a Malaysian.

I put on my Niqab..because it was too dusty outhere..








Since I was so busy at work, I took advantage on the travelling period to gain as much knowledge of UMRAH, the history of Madinah and Mecca and also Our Beloved Prohpet ,  as I could.











No comments: