Friday, September 9, 2011

What a Bliss...

Salam..

I've had a joyous and marvelous days for the past two months..sampai tak sempat nk update blog at all. The Ramadhan was the best for me, where I feel like doing all of those stuff that we muslim needs to do in this bless full month. Follow with syawal, where i got a chance to celebrate it with my most beloved family and relatives. Fuhhh..indescribable. * looking up*  Dear God, please bless me with few more decades where I can go thru this wonderful months  again and again...Amin''. Oh yeahhh..not to forget , since I might get marry a bit late, so hopefully I can still be alive and kicking to be able to celebrate it with my grandchilds.. Amin again'' *smilling" :)

During last ramadhan, i tried my best to put out so much waste on food. I only took the only amount of food that I want to eat. Tried my best to put aside my lust on foods. I think i did it..buttttttttt....when my mom came, oh god..I couldnt help myself but eat it. Yer la, if not nnti jadi anak derhaka kalo tak makan makanan sedap yg mak masak kan? lagi pun, sayu jer bila dengar my mom told me that she didnt have apetite to eat when she was back home. She said, she only have it when eating togehter wit us. Waahh..bangga. Padahal, back home, she have another 3 of my siblings plus menantu and anak2 buah yang nakal. So i was guessing , maybe she missed the two of her daughter yang kuat makan ni. Coz, it was amazing, when she came here, she ate a lot. Tambah nasi berkali-kali. and i was very happy to see that she's now a happy eater :). No more a sad-and-appetite-less eater. That's shows how she really miss us. Knowing my mom, she'll make sure all of her child gets equally, whenever she served my other siblings with good food, she'll do the same for the rest. And last month, my mom knows that i loves to eat udang galah or harimau or any big udang  and also ketam. So, happened to be, she bought super huge udang for the family, but as usual, she wont cook mine, she'll keep it until she come here to see me or until i go back to see her. Then, she'll cook. It is always like that. What a mom she is. I loves u mama!! And being me who is always doing suck's things, hahahaaha..i keep my mom's udang , and eat it bit by bit  day by day, so that i wont miss my mom's cook whenever she's not here.

Back to my raya story, whenever we're together, there'll always be a drama. We loves drama, and any chance tht we have, we tried to create as many sequals that we can.  Let it be a a human or non human drama, but am sure it'll entertained us in a big time. And this year , was all about our stray cats and Lailatul qadar. I'll do the story telling later. ...:)










No comments: