Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our Girls Day Out @ Aseana

Yeah..yeah..we always had our G.D.O... like so many times a month. Hahahaa..How many days do girls need to have a G.D.O in a months actually?? Every day?? Twice a week? No? Doesnt matter we didnt set any particular rules in feeding ourselves with HOTSTUFF and Bunch of Gossips. But this time..we welcome back our LONG-MISSING-IN-ACTION-FRIEND. The FRAP!! Hehehe...





My Cheesy Lasagna

Azza had this Nasi Ayam Masak Merah for the dinner
I loves this picture..taken from Azza's photo Album





The Scrumptious Bready

I dont know why..but honestly I found this picture a bit creepy coz u can see as if a hand came out of nowhere..coz the black shirt went well-blended with surround color..ooohh... must be a hand of a hungry ghost..I supposed...hahahaha...


No comments: