Thursday, October 20, 2011

Winter in My Dungeon O My

Got so many things  in mind to blog..but I prefer to cook other story coz my brain is totally freezing now. It is damn cold in here. Yeah..yeah..yeah..I know..we hv to increase the temperature up to 24 degrees but.. but..not until they change my ancient aircond to a new red modern stylo mylo aircond..which they prefer not to..hahahahhaa... For the time being..I hv to sit still inside my freezer -__- kejam kan?? But I like!! So tht I wouldnt hv to follow tht new regulation..They said certain certain temperature may remain at low degree only for sensitive tools especially for lab.

Hey..am a ''sensitive tool'' too..am I? No?? hahaha..

Im living in ice age now... and Currently listening to Adele -Someone like U while drinking my favourite Hot Tea..and verangan rangan tht  am now somewhere in UK...huhuhuhu..haisshh..I dont know why..but i kinda think my other half is somewhere in tht region.. Owh..someone slap me pleasee!!

it's cold man!!

Let's have a sip !!

Honestly tell me..it's ancient isnt it?? Am not kidding.. it has no button to adjust the temperature at all. But yess..I did exaggerate it with my retro camera to make it look gorgeously ancient..hehhee.. Gosh..I should keep it and sell it in the next coming 20 years..bet people will crazily die to get this poor thing. Seriously...u retro guys outhere...wait for me yeah!!  -____-       
Owh..as u can see..I've pasted to white thing to make sure i get most of the cold air.. coz am sitting directly under the aircond itself..let's not waste it!! I sounded so stingy la plk kan?? hahahahaa...who cares??

No comments: