Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crab & Apple

WTH?? sounds like a copycat of CRABTREE & EVELYN....hahahaha...Looks ..hmmmm...i dont know..but it is seriously delicious. As usual I wanted to try something different..and so I created my own recipe of this Crab topped with apple sauce.  Actually, it was because am out of sources in my kitchen for me to cook one...hehehe... * sebenarnya nk makan ketam gulai lemak ngn nenas  jerr* But, I was previously watching masterchef and got hungry.  And out of sudden, I feel like trying out something new that konon2 to challenge  what they did la...those judges should taste mine...hehehee...berangan & perasan ok.

dalam gambar nampak x cantik..t kt luar cantik tu.. and it is not comot..it is what we call art of culinarypandai la culinary...hehehe*

No comments: