Thursday, April 10, 2014

MH370

I noticed that I've refrained myself to write anything about MH370.

I'm not gonna talk about it nor spread out any speculations that end up making me look stupid. But yes of course... I did some discussion with my 'miss CNN bergerak' @ my lil sister and spread it to my crime partner Miss L. Hehehe..sorry babe..that was just a speculations but at least that spiced up our conversation of the day. Tak taw la speculation ke apa...but as long as nothing's approved...so I assumed it as speculation la kan.Am not GOD... only He knows ..kan??

But hey..deep inside my heart..I still feel that they're still alive. I can feel the sorrowness of the family's and friends of the on board fellows. I cried when I read their status updates. Especially my best friend's status every time she updated on how she misses her friends and her boss that involved with the incident. She's Freescaler ..and they are all her friends...

The MH370 is getting more complicated as there were so much focusing on political purposes... I just dont want to read anymore..not until I see the proven result...I'll just keep on pray and hope...

With all the prayers and hope from millions of Malaysian...and also from other countries..I hope Allah will keep them in safe..and if....I say only IF..it is true that all of this has been planned out or being hijacked for any political purposes..May Allah destroyed them 'the hijackers' and bring back every one in MH370 to us...Amin...

No comments: