Monday, October 13, 2014

The Solemnization

On 31 of August 2014..The date that I will cherish with joy and laughter..the date that will be celebrate by both of us for the rest of our marriage as long as god will. Alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah..everything went well.

After lots of preparation..yet still felt unprepared. So many changes and alteration, so much time and money being spent and yet still not enough. I can't seem to satisfy my needs. But Alhamdulillah..I managed to take control over so many things, with helps from my family, friends and my fiancee (was). There's no way I can cater all of my needs..it will be humongous..and even a million wouldn't be enough. A million?? hihihih..no way..

Overall..am satisfied with most of everything. My mom played the best role as usual.. she always calmed me down..always advice me not to overspending..even though we always wants the best..but not this time..coz I'll use more money after my wedding since I'm switching job to somewhere else. There's gonna be new home and and stuff to buy.

So here's my solemnization ceremony...
















No comments: