Monday, December 1, 2014

Hubby's First Cook Dishes ; Nasi panas Ayam goreng kunyit

What's your hubby's first dish that he cook for you??

Mine? Hahaha..at first I was thinking that's gonna be something for to blog about...but then when my hubby bulatkan mata dia when I said ..''yeahh...am gonna blog about this so I can remember this forever''.. tapi bila dia dah bulatkan mata.. I straightly said..''it's ok sayang..if your dish turn out differently then I'll keep it as our secret and blog your second dish as your first one'' ...then he laughed...hahahahaa..

My hubby loves home cook..last weekend when we just came back from our vacation, he refused to dropped by for dinner somewhere else because he said he was thinking of eating this nasi panas2 with ayam kunyit sambal belacan. Yeah like the famous Mat Rock nasi ayam goreng kunyit at Bangsar close to his office. I never eat those..so I said..'' laaa..ayam kunyit kan selalu je I buat..how different could it be from that Mat Rock one''.

.coz he kept on saying..''bukan camtu la sayang..dia punya bla..bla..bla.. '' since am so penat to cook..so I keep on play..as not-understandable wife..hihihih...

at last he gave up and said..''ok..why not malam ni I cook for u my wife ..and u just do the sambal belacan je''..I was like phewww...legaaa..and got so excited bcoz that's gonna be my husband's first cook for me..

Then he started his cooking..but at the same time..his mouth also non stop talking. Hahahahaa..adoi...I just shut my mouth and listen to what he said. coz he got unsatisfied with it..so all the way I have to monitor him and give him kata2 semangat...hahahaha

''How do I know sayang..it's your menu..it's ok ..I promise I wont complaint''...

''it's ok honey.. you'll do just fine. No worries..those chicken seems fine and smells so good..I' ll eat whatever cooked by my beloved hubby and bla..bla'' ..to persuade him to keep on cooking and finish what he was doing.

And wallaaa...finally he did.. and it was awesome for me..mmg betul2 sedap pun..and when I add more rice to my plate he was sooooo happy...meaning that I loved what he cook for me. Of course I love it..those were so tasty but he was not satisfied coz he knew that was not exactly like the Mat Rock ayam kunyit one...hahaha.. But still..to avoid from being menderhaka to my hubby..I cannot post the picture of the  dishes that he cook for me...hihihih.. he told me..''eh..ni xjadi ni..nnti malu la I...'' hahahaha...'' ok..ok..I keep this one secret eh..''.... we laughed all the way

The next day.. I cooked for him again the dish and it turn out just exactly to what he want...he was like..''Haaaa...macam ni laaaaa dia punya tu.''...kembang hidung I jap..hahhahahaa.. I actually google about that famous nasi ayam kunyit goreng tu.. sebab tak puas hati..how can I didn't know about this. Nasi Ayam dara kukus..Nasi kukus ayam rempah...and such tu I know la...but that's was so common pun..and am not a fan of Nasi so I don't bother much unless I was soooo hungry. Just so that I can cook to what my husband really want to eat..so I buat la..such a good wifey I am kan..hahaha..

For me... it was actually ayam goreng kunyit yang sangat biasa..nothing extra ordinary pun...but it was so famous.. that everyone went there and beratur for so long. I think maybe people just got bored with those fancy food during lunch and this one is so freshly cook and makan panas2 sgt syokkk..that's why la kut ramai sangat yang suka.

Yang ini ...I yang masak... Ayam goreng kunyit garing then siramkan dengan sambal belacan yang sangat pedas....makan dengan nasi panas..boleh letak kicap jugak ( my hubby hantu kicap..so of course la kicap tu mmg diletaknya) . Simple haunted menu..if rasa bosan..masak je menu ni..sure makan bertambah.. I didn't use breast part..coz both of us tak makan part breast..so ayam kami mmg guna part thigh and drumstick.


No comments: