Tuesday, November 25, 2014

DO WE REALLY HAVE TO SHOP FOR A NEW CLOTHES IF WE GET FAT?

Yesterday me having a cat fight with my hubby..it was all because of this fat belly (looking down and gave it a wild stares..arrgghhh bikin maluuuuu !! ) It was all started like this..I left most of my clothes at my MIL house in Ampang, and so my working attire. So.. I don't have enough of it and makes me think that I don't have nice new clothes to go to work (the fact is ..I actually do have..hihi.. I just make it as an excuse to buy a new clothes).

Buttttttttttt.....I just don't understand...when I was at the mall yesterday..most of the clothes with sale..are all in 's' and 'xs' size!!! And they are all pretty and I took quite a long time searching and also in the fitting room to fit all those glorious non-s size. And I kept sussssshhiing my hubby away coz I don't want him to follow me and at the same time annoying me to make me decide faster. Trust me..men can be super duper annoying sometimes with gorgeous shopaholic lady... ngeee...(grinned). Just give me that damn money and let me be alone la...Gosshhh..that's why I don't like having men while shopping. But usually ..I loves having him around..because we have the same taste in choosing what we want. It was just yesterday, because he couldn't find what he wanted so he urged me to get hurried. Urrrggghhhhh.... I was having trouble getting my size as I already gaining my weight now..then of course I sucked up..but still managed to get one in my bucket. Only one... then I think..I regreted..he was right..i'm getting fat. I shouldnt buy..I should slim down a bit first.

While on our way back..I was still sucked-up..I started to think to rebel..am going to starve myself and he is going to watch it and then he might be kesian a bit on me...hahahahhaa..terrible me..

But no...I really have to take care of myself...no matter how tempting all those dishes that I cook for him..I shouldnt eat as much as him..now am blaming all those ketam bangkok..udang sambal petai..ayam goreng..sotong goreng kunyit..nasi ayam..nasi dagang..and suchs!! hahahahah..

Ok..ok..I should start my jamu again and kick my but and get on the track with my soon to buy roller blade. Hehehheee...see...nak exercise pun nak beli barang baru jugak..that's why my hubby bising..tp actually after I console him kaw kaw..he will be like..''yer la..i pun nak jugak la..lama x skate..nnti blh skate sama2''...(dalam hati..hahahhaa...legaaaaa...). ABout the jamu tu..I only use kunyit hidup blended and mix with air asam jawa and honey. Inshaa Allah jadi kurus... ngeeee..



No comments: