Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hijabies



I'm worried. I'm getting BIG. But that wont stop me from being fashionable ... As a Hijabies ( Hijab's Newbies) I feel lucky coz sometimes people dont really know our real body size because we can simply hide em in our BIG clothes. Isn't it right Hijabsters ?? And most of all..I don't have to worry about going to salon to set up my hair whenever am about to go out anymore. Hijabs really made my day and am at ease.



Turban .. I seldom wear this one..only for special occasion..


Easy piccy to wear..if tak sempat nak gosok tudung ..I'll simply grab this Maysaa Snood scarve..

A Sateen silk scarve...back tied for evening or hi tea...breathable and chic!


Chamose Silk scarve...Not so soft but easy to mould and make your face look slimmer..I like!! :)


Simple and easy with sateen silk..hanya pin kt tengah then tarik ke tepi and pin another one more..senang kn??

Very loose and comfy...Chiffon is always a good choice!


                                                

Old classical fashion?? Ermm...But I love classic..






No comments: