Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pak Engku Ansaruddin Agus


I've been following this dearie Pak Engku or Dato Hj Engku Ansaruddin Agus shows every monday 7.30 p.m. Very interesting indeed. And guessed what?? Hehehe..I went to his place few weeks ago due to my unknown sickness. It started at my office where i always experiencing a very bad backache but doctor cant detected anything out of it. So, I suspected something else. I'm not a superstitious person at all, nevertheless I never doubt the existence of  spirits, satan and jinn. But the pain is unbeatable. It only happens whenever am inside my room at my office. Once am out of the room or get inside my car, the pain automatically gone. I dont wanna have of any negative thought, all I wanna do is to treat myself and be free from the pain.

Well, let's get back to Pak Engku. When I got there, it was Saturday and soooooo many people inside. I registered myself and took my number, and it was 29,'' Wow....long way to go"..I said to mys Sister Diana. And so we sat and wait and linger our eyes around. We havent seen pak Engku...all that while, we only saw this guy who was helping to treat few couples. Ok la..that guy is not bad at all, handsome jugak la..sometimes funny but he was soo loud. And so I said to myself '' Alamakkk..taknak ngan mamat ni..dah la cakap kuat..nanti malu la..satu dunia dengar apa yang kita sakit.'' ..While waiting , we got worried a bit, coz most of the cases were quite hi-profile case I can say. Sounded exactly like exorcist movie, people got possessed and turned into some scary thing. Creepy voice came out of their mouths, spoke out nothing but the truth. But it was not them, it was their jin iblis or satan that habitating their body. Scary right? Seriously it wasnt them. the voices are diffrerent. And not one, a few voices came out from one body. WooooOOoooooOOoo....

Then my sister got to me.." Eh kakak, semua macam kes berat2 jer ni.. Kakak sorang jer kes sakit belakang.'' Then I said, ''Erm..tapi who knows...mungkin kakak teruk jugak coz kakak sakit belakang kt ofis jer..macam pelik kann?? There must be something...? Haaaaa...*dgn mata terbeliak*..konon2 ada misteri la...Saje nak cover sedapkan hati.

Then suddenly, pak Engku appeared and for the first time i saw him live!! Yeaaayyy..Pak Engku..*cakap dlm hati jer la*...I admire him so much. Very knowledgeable, humble and down to earth and most of all, everything he does is all because of Allah. Bertawakkal and berserah sepenuhnye to our Almighty Allah.

He came out once in a while to check on patients in the other room that being treated by his assistant or so called ''para perawat''. That loud guy that I mentioned, I heard people called him Wan. i dont know his real name :), he was assisted by a few others. One to hold a bottle of so called " penjara iblis'' and the other is to standby if there is any emergency appear. I heard he said the prayer and used white pepper to detect the location of satan or jinn on patient's body. If there were any, the patient will give out some signals or maybe they can get straightly possessed.

Most of people who went there, they look totally normal and healthy. Only god knows what's inside them and from where they came and and why they got into human's body. Those cases really are really eye-opening cases. It shows that, we really need to get ourselves as close as we could to our mighty Protecter, Allah. Only He can save us from everything. Always to read Al-Quran or Dzikir. Read any prayer that can protect us from all harmfull things inside and outside. As for me..I always read Ayatul Qursi and Bismillahillazi Laayadhuru..... to protect myself from anything, and last of all, tawakkal.

It is actually convenient to go there. The place is situated at Desa Tasik, Sg Besi just behind Sup Meletup or Mee fullamak. If you're lucky, when Pak Engku have more helping hand of his volunteer /assistants in house, you can get your turn very fast. But if not, you gonna have to wait. They will try their best to help everybody. Looking at all of them makes me smile :). They are all a very nice people. Pak Engku's wife also there to help. A very beautiful lady which everybody called Ibu.

And me, I was treated by this one handsome guy name Halim (rasa2 tu la kut nama dia, i heard people called him LIM..so msti nama dia Halim kan?? Teruk kan .. he treated me but I didnt asked his name. Wish I can say sorry to him for being rude.) ..I didnt really asked coz I got nervous. Cold feet as usual. Or maybe because i got extremely shy, because he is so handsome...hahahaha..seriously, I like him. Very soft spoken. I never got a chance to interview him anymore..so sad. but my obsession turn off when I know that he is actually a married man..hahaha.. most of them are married i supposed. Anyhow, I hope that i can still meet this gentleman  someday. Well that's not my main point actually. What i wanna say here is, all Pak Engku's assistant are very well trained and chosen ones. The guy name Wan..the one that i mention funny and loud but also handsome and sweet tu, actually is their ketua among perawat kut...i didnt asked. He is a  hustler.. :) Tapi tak pernah kena rawat dgn dia. I dont think I want..hehehe..nasib dah lepas. Oh..yaa..there's also another guy (with glasses)  who is also sweet and handsome you can find there..nama Abg Pen..(ishh betul ker nama dia ni?? xtau plk nama sbenar.. :) ). A very reserve, quiet but so sweet (and hidung mancung), which is also a good volunteer. I actually dont know what to call them in here, but they are all called as para Perawat. I heard some of them are also being called Ustadz. Whatever it is, semua nya hebat2. Macam mana depa dapat jadi Perawat2 Pak Engku yerr?? Nak jadi jugak boleh tak Pak Engku?? (hehehe..depan2 tak berani tanya pulak..sebab dah tau awal2 tak layak..ada hati la kann ? cett..)


So..anybody who have any inner/spiritual problem, dont hesistate to go and see Pak Engku. You may never know, maybe he can help you to solve your problem. You may ...check em out at this web page. http://herbs-yashfien.blogspot.com/ . Dont let the satan iblis and jinn drag you to hell. Pak Engku also help non-muslim..anybody can freely to go there (and you can find all mentioned above; Pak Engku and his lovely beautiful wife, Abg Wan yg loud, funny and handsome, Abg Pen, Abg Shafiq, Kira, Kak Siti, Maria, and of course my dearest perawat Abg Halim :D. If anybody see this abg Halim, please send my regard!!! ...*am joking* )..mati la kalo jumpa btol nnti. I shall wear niqab bila pergi sana lagi...hahahaha.. Selamat berubat!! 

4 comments:

'Ariff Ansaruddin said...

tulisan menarik, mudah untuk difahami, gaya penulisan kelakar walaupun terkadang sukar untuk difahami

walau bagaimanapun tulisan ini berhak untuk dicalonkan dalam anugerah Pulitzer tahun hadapan

'Ariff Ansaruddin said...

anyway congratulations!

zizy said...

Nice comment..memang benar apa yg dikatakan...semuanya baik baik belaka

zizy said...

Nice comment cik Azlyn, memang benar, mereka semuanya baik baik belaka..