Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Smile...Love and Pray

Sometimes..we just don't really know what we were doing nor thinking. Lately I tend to get blurred or blank in just a second not knowing what to say or do. Sometimes Most of the times...I wish that I can turn back time and re-think of which way should I go to make life a lot easier. But how do I be so certain of the road chosen? Reminiscing back of my childhood and teenage life was wonderful. I was terribly spoilt.. I don't have to think of how to get those money..I only spent and swipe that supplementary card given by my father.

But now, in all seriousness ... I come to know what's the real value of money..the real value of time that's ticking. I come to know how painful it is to earn living and getting money by yourself. How hard it is to get your mortgage and bills pays every single month. Every time I got my salary, I always think..would it be wonderful if i could use this money to buy my clothes, make up and go traveling like how I use to do before. But NO, that ain't gonna happen, not until I can get my account surpass beyond what am getting right now. Which means, I have to work extra harder to earn comfort income. No one will tell you to get real and work hard and so to get rich..not even the book of ''rich dad poor dad'' can tell you that. You have to ass-kicking yourself now. No more spoon fed.. No one is good enough to tell you how to ''skin the cat'' and gain money for free without having any agendas behind.

I always think..how come I wasn't born as a king's daughter who have everything in the whole world?? But ..would I be happier than what I am today? Can a king's daughter play with dirt's and go in the deep forest and get wild with the wilderness of the forest?? Would every one would sincerely want to be friend with me without thinking of getting any benefit out of the relationship??

And some other questions like..why didn't I chose a VIP as my husband? I should have try harder and be desperately pushy to get to my target person... Why do I have to buy all those expensive clothes and bags? Why can't i be moderate in most of the things?? Why do I have to ask all this question and get the answer by myself?? Hehehehee..it's getting annoying right? But am sure that some of you guys out there are also facing the same thing like me too, isn't it? And you will start saying..yeah..true..true la..me toooo..hahahaa..

Thinking of rewinding your life isn't working. You have to face it either or. Actually ...this is what written in your luft mahfudz ( err..am not so sure of the right spelling and yet lazy to google..kira halal la yer) ..just pray to god and He will keep you in safe...that's what I always do..coz am scared to face my future without having any protection. All that I have is Allah.. We never know our future nor predict anything about it.. and it's goes the same if we chose the other road that looks much brighter than what we have now. Each road has it's own ups and down...either way we have to face it...It's like walking in a thick jungle..sometimes we have to jump the cliff and stay alive, sometimes we have to 'corner baring' a bit..sometimes we have to run and sometimes we can walk steadily...then swim the river..got chase by fierce things..and etcetra etcetra.... Seems so tiring right? But then again, when I sat down and think about how miracle god's gift to a women who has nothing and yet still can afford to raised many child in their family..I got amazed and be thankful to what I have today. If you think your life is hard, terrible and full of pressure, look down and think again. The best you can do is to keep your God with you and stay safe all the way. There is no such thing as reaching to light at the end of the tunnel..coz even though you have reached it..there's gonna be the next tunnel that you have to go through..hell know what's inside that is waiting for you and how big the obstacle that you gonna have to face soon...

In order to invite a good vibes to your daily life..you yourself have to give out a good vibes to others..wake-up early in the morning, do your pray and start your day by spreading all the good vibes such as sadaqah or anything...at the end of the day..it will come back to you. But if they don't..don't get upset...it might not get straightly back to you but maybe to your mom or dad or anyone that you loves tenderly...

Photo by azlynnfauzi: A beautiful Dawn at Tanjung Aru



No comments: