Thursday, May 17, 2012

Face Slimming Product. Kurus ke??

Usually people with long and slim face will look a lot younger than people with huge and fatty face. So, maknanya I yg tak berapa tua tapi bermuka bulat ni tak nampak muda la yerr?? Haisshh...Cute aper muka bulat..comel kan?? But that's the thing..comel face will look attractively comel if you're teenage gal, but when you grow up, you dont wanna look comel anymore, but we wanna look stunningly beautiful and elegance. Am I right?

And soo...I started to seek out for product that can make my face look a bit slimmer. Tak per la..badan bulat pon, tu lain citer. At least bila posing gambar to upload into facebook tu , nampak cantik menwan tertawan. Tak kisah la badan bulat pon, kan?? Ade giteww... :P

These days we can try many face slimmers product and I swear that some of those product really does magic to my face. But trust, you gonna need a lot of effort and throwing lots of money out of your bulgy pocket. But my pocket certainly not bulgy laa.. :P. Guys, you try these...


LUS, you can get this one at SASA  at RM99.00. Trust me..it makes a different

This one from Oslee..a Japan product. It cleanse out and slimming your face in one time. Can get this one at Guardian RM79.98

Later u can get a sharp looking face like her

Or like her ..Kristine Hermosa

Or like my fav artist Maya karin



Cute but trimmed face like Nora Danish
Or Like me..still bulat..but in the making ..hahahah..Happy trying guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KewsBleabSBes xaikalitag Famidanlili [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] BearneSnads http://gusannghor.com DielenitJibre