Monday, March 26, 2012

NaSi TuMpANG

Does anyone know about this nasi tumpang?? Except kelantanese..most of my friend in from other states of country does not know anything bout this cute nasi tumpang. hehehe...true it is cute. One of my friend call it it an alien frog and another call it Nasi Siput..hahaha..comel isnt it? Nasi Siput..who would hv come with that?? but the name sounds suitable tho.. :P ...but my mom will surely say..panda manda la pulok nasi sipuk...nasi tupey laaa..sebab dio brehi nupey...hahahhaha...


So this is the Nasi Tumpang..for kelantanese..am sure most of us familiar with this delicacy. Why does it called NASI TUMPANG? It is actually same concept with nasi himpit or ketupat. The rice was compressed into a so called ''kelongsong'' or mould made of banana leaf, than filled in with several type of other delicious lauk.  In KL..in is truly hard to find one. Ussually, I dont like nasi tumpang..since i was small, If people serve me with this nasi tumpang..i wouldnt eat. I'd rather stay hungry to death than eating this nasi tumpang. And I will go mad if anybody ask me to eat one. I said, never in my life I will ever eat this. But..see now..never thought that, this Nasi Tumpang evolved into something that i can say ''EAT ABLE'' for me. :D 

And YES-I EAT -NASI TUMPANG now. But only the one that specially ordered from one of this famous Nasi Tumpang aunty in Kubang Pasu Kota Bharu Kelantan. Her name is Nik Zakiah..and her Nasi Tumpang is I can say.....WOWWWW....''DREAM ABLE'' hehehe.. price is somewhere around $4.50-5.00 now. This one need to be specially order coz she wont make this one to be sell at Pasar or anywhere else.





And why do i like it and how come it can be eatable to me??...first because she put chicken in it..and the serunding she use is serunding udang..got mackerel fish or ikan tongkol or ikan tenggiri and gulai udang and telur. See....how many lauk u can get..a lot right? U gottA TASTE TO KNOW IT..CAKAP BANYAK PON X GUNA..UNLESS UR IMAGINERY SKILLS COME WITH TASTE BUD..HAHAHAHAHA...adios..

No comments: